Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2 years from now

In 2 years from this week, my guess is that I will be getting ZERO sleep. Match day (aka the scariest day EVER) is on Thursday. You find out at the beginning of the week IF you matched and then Thursday you find out where you'll be. Robert and Phil got word yesterday that only 2 out of the 5 Emory med students that applied matched for Ortho. I know, I know...they probably weren't qualified, right? WRONG! Supposedly one of the people that didn't match had a 267 on his Step 2 boards...oh.my.gosh. There must be more to the story because that is insanity.

I believe with my entire heart that he will get matched wherever we are meant to be. It's always super scary when you have zero control. Que sera sera...I guess.

We got the LOFT! RR and I have been going back and forth deciding where we're going to move for the next 2 years. We decided on a great place down the street from where we are now. Next decision- loft or flat? I love the loft- he loves the flat. We had a long conversation last weekend and decided to go with the loft. We get keys Monday. Exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment